Thursday, May 17, 2007

Time


I got up at 4am this morning. I did that for a while when I was in Tromsø. I think I will start again with this routine. Why am I getting up so early you ask? Well, since I have started working now, I have less hours in the day to do whatever I need to do. I have to take the bus at 7.15. Then I take the bus home around 16.15 so I will be home 16.35. That means I lose 9 hours of my precious time at work. So if I go to bed 11pm or midnight it means I will have about 10 hours when I can do what I want. I feel I need that much because the days are really just flying by. The good thing about that is that it’s shorter time until I meet Kei.

No word from Kei today. She can only receive text messaged and not send them out. I sent lots today, just keeping her updated on my daily life. I know she likes that. On Saturday I will buy an international call card so I can call her as often as I like :). For now I can only send her text messages and write these blogs because I know she reads them. Miss you Kei!

No comments: