Monday, May 7, 2007

A new beginning


Well today marks the start of a new beginning in my life. I choose to look at it like that, a new start, not that my last 30 years has been any bad, but there’s something exciting about a new start. That’s right, for those of you who don’t know, today is my 30th birthday and I have to tell you that it has started wonderfully. I woke up with a big smile on my face. Everything is going really good right now, in fact it’s amazing. I have a new job that I will start in a week from now, I am moving to a new exciting country, I am done with the 20s (wohooo) and get this… I have a new girlfriend (It’s official as of today, hehe). It’s pretty new so I’ll tell you about it later…

Yep, I am a big believer in karma, and the good stuff is raining down on me right now. After all I have been through lately the universe owes me and so far it has not disappointed. In other great news, I have been invited to a BBQ in the south of Manchester on May 19th. How cool is that? I simply started looking for friendly people in Manchester on Facebook and there it was. I’m really looking forward to that. I get to eat great food, drink beers, have fun and most importantly, meet new interesting people.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: