Tuesday, May 1, 2007

England or Norway?

Yesterday after my exciting day I didn’t get to sleep until 5am this morning, and I woke up at 8am so I’m pretty tired. Today was also an exciting day. I had a phone interview at 2pm with the people from England. The interview went great and they will let me know tomorrow if I get the job or not. Personally I think it’s mine, and that puts me in quite a dilemma. Tomorrow is the deadline, and I have to make a decision. I really don’t know what I’ll do. I have changed my mind so many times since the phone call, and the day is still young.

And another thing, I have never had to turn down a job before, I have never been in that position. It’s great and scary at the same time. The choice I will make will be permanent and I have to live with it for quite some time. But I’d rather have the choice than none at all. Well, one thing doesn’t stop and that’s time, so no matter what a choice will be made tomorrow.

I have tried to put up a pros/cons list, but it doesn’t work for me, and I have seen at rent prices, living costs and so on. There are so many factors that ultimately will sway me in one way or the other. I just wish the path ahead was a little clearer, but I’ve been here before, at the crossroads. Anyway, back to my interesting dilemma of the day: Pint or Brown cheese

No comments: