Monday, April 30, 2007

Happy birthday little sis!

Well today is my little sister Elin’s 20th birthday! I wish I could be there with her, but even though we are in the same country, we are still a couple of hours away by plane. So here’s to you sis! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Oh, another little thing happened today. I got offered a job here in Oslo! They called me this morning to let me know they are offering me a full position at their company. I think I was in shock, because I don’t remember all the details, haha. But I was clear enough to ask if I could have a couple of days to think about it because tomorrow I will have a phone interview with another job which is located in Manchester, England. If I get that job as well, I don’t know what I will do. I have to make a list of pros and cons I guess. Anyway, there’s no pressure on me for that phone interview now, because no matter what I have a great job!

I’m looking so much forward to this weekend, my birthday is May 7th, but May 5th I will go out and celebrate my 30th birthday. It will be great! The funny thing is that my friend’s girlfriend is also 30 on May 7th so it will be a double birthday party! Well if this post is overly positive, it’s because I am extremely happy right now. I’m flying over here. It’s funny, but if I hadn’t got a thought last year about going to China I would have never been so happy today. It’s a funny world, hehe.

No comments: