Sunday, April 29, 2007

Tomorrow is the day…

Today when I woke up I felt like I had a potato stuck down my throat. I couldn’t speak either, as I had no voice. However, thanks to some German medicine I have successfully recovered my voice and the potato is gone.

So tomorrow is the big day. It was supposed to be the most important day in my life, the happiest day in my life. I am of course talking about the marriage between me and Amy. Instead it will be just another day. It’s sad that it turned out the way it did. I won’t lie and say I am not disappointed in her decision. I’ve debated with myself whether I want to remove all of our past, like deleting parts of the 360 blog but I’ve decided to keep it all because that was real, this is who I am. She deleted our past from the day she broke up with me. I don’t blame her, it’s her decision. Life goes on, and what happened is part of my life, its part of who I am so I will not delete it.

Facebook is pretty cool. I decided to put up a profile there a while ago, and yesterday I was contacted by two people from my past. One who I worked with as a graphics designer in Ålesund and one I went to a course with in Tromsø. I decided to do a search for people in my past, and almost everyone is there. It seems that it is the place to be, although I read in the newspaper the other day that all this networking business is making people sick. I am not there much though, I just get e-mails whenever someone sends me a message or something like that.

Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: