Saturday, April 28, 2007

A normal Saturday…


This morning I woke up at 8am. I said goodbye to my aunt and uncle who were going to drive to a summer house in Sweden for the weekend. Then I went to my computer and checked my mails, nothing special. Then I checked some friend’s blogs and I got to do this quiz. A couple of the questions was about whether I missed someone right now and then it just hit me instantly. Ying! OMG I miss her. It’s weird because she’s in Taiwan and we have never met, but at that moment I felt so incredibly close to her. I even got teary eyed. I wanted to her to be here so I could give her a hug. Later in the day I met her online and told her that. She was very surprised and missed me too. In February next year she and her fiancée might come to Austria for vacation. I hope to be able to meet her in person then.

I happened to reboot my computer today for the first time in a long time. Big mistake! After I got it up again, there was no way to get my wireless connection up and running again. There was something about a service that was broken. I did a virus check and spyware check and found a couple of things, but I wasn’t able to fix it. Luckily I had another hard disk for this laptop. Unfortunately I have spent the better part of the day uninstalling and re-installing. Boooooooooooring.

Well it’s weekend, and I have the whole house to myself. Don’t know what I’ll do, but whatever it is I know I will enjoy myself. Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: